Boost your team’s morale and effectiveness
Teams are moving away from siloed activities. Effective teams now learn more from users, design products faster, and communicate more holistically within their group. Flexibility and collaboration are key traits to successful teams, but these skills aren’t always easy to master.
That’s why the workshops at the UX Immersion Mobile Conference in Denver, CO, April 7-9 are all about helping teams get practical approaches to:
- Organizing the timelines and deliverables on responsive web design projects
- Conducting usability research, include remote testing, for the entire team to partake in
- Using Atomic Design so your team can make flexible, adaptive UIs
- Coding prototypes to help communicate your design ideas better
- Adapting your existing content into packages that work with your team and users
- Ensuring your team is doing mobile-first responsive web design
That list doesn’t even include the 6 featured talks and 2 keynotes on Day 2 of the conference. THERE IS SO MUCH TO LEARN.
Send 3 or More and Each Person Gets $300 Off
To encourage team building, we’re giving each person $300 off when you register 3 or more people. You’ll pay just $1,689 for each person. Besides the discount, your team will also receive the video and audio recordings for all of the Tuesday talks to share with your entire organization.
With just 55 spots left before the conference sells out, you’ll need to act fast. Save your seat today.