We have a new, full-time position for a Junior UX Consultant in our London office
Our UX Consultants work in small teams with visual designers, front-end developers and our clients to come up with designs that make a difference. Like us, you’ll love that collaboration, and have a passion for great, user-centred design.
We’ll ask you to help deliver a wide range of user experience (UX) projects with existing clients, including:
- Working with teams to design innovative digital products, using methods that include wireframing and collaborative design.
- Participating in both internal and client workshops.
- Playing an active role in those workshops, sketching, and sharing ideas early in the design process.
- Using research to help gather insights about the users of the products we’re designing.
- Bringing fresh ideas to the cxpartners studio.
We’ve offices in London and Bristol, and are looking for consultants in London
- A university degree, probably in one of the following areas: Design, Interactive Media, Psychology, Computer Science or HCI. We’ll also consider graduates from any discipline who can demonstrate the relevant skills.
- Academic knowledge and some practical experience of user experience methodologies and practices, including user-centred design. This might include wireframing or other prototyping methods, usability testing, expert reviews or design workshop skills.
- A least one year’s work experience, in a UX or related role.
- The ability to explain your ideas clearly, referring to general or project-specific design principles.
- Evidence of client relationship and/or consulting skills.
- Great organisational skills and attention to detail.
- The right to live and work in the UK.
In return, we’ll offer you a great package with a bonus scheme, 22 days holiday, and benefits including a smartphone of your choice, a cash back healthcare scheme, a pension plan to which we’ll contribute, and a MacBook. We’ll support your personal development with an individual training/ conference budget of £1,200 per year.
Interested?? Please email email@example.com with your CV & examples of work.
cxpartners is a user centred design consultancy working with clients such as Channel 4, Cambridge University and Marriott to develop web and mobile experiences. Our projects take us all over the world and we’ve a global reputation as leading thinkers in this field. Nevertheless, we’re a small, friendly and informal team. We think we provide a great place to work and grow, and a fantastic place in which to further your career.