Nate’s workshop, Coding Prototypes Even If You’ve Never Tried, will cover:
- Digging into jQuery Mobile
- Using jQuery Mobile
- Building a mobile app
- Fitting the parts together
- Showing your vision to developers
- Stepping beyond basic CSS and HTML
Nate is one of those people who makes everyone feel comfortable. His expertise in prototyping comes from working with cross-functional teams. As a senior software engineer, Nate focuses on making usable applications — the ideal end-result of any project.
He’ll teach you how to:
- Use browser tools and a text editor, comfortably
- Debug what’s screwed up
- Address often-overlooked pieces like error messages
- Use the not-so-mysterious dollar sign ($) with ease
- Understand and navigate a document library
- Simulate a mobile interface right on your laptop
Nate Schutta will help you build out the pages for a prototype, use tools like lists, create a detail page, decide how to handle transitions, and experiment with different themes. After his workshop at UXIM14 on April 9 in Denver, CO you’ll have everything you need to get your mobile prototype up and running.
See you at UXIM14!