During the first half of 2014, you’ll hear the latest thinking from the best speakers in the user experience design community. Get your team into all 9 live seminars from January through June.
We have some great presenters and topics lined up for you. With these educational events on your team’s calendar, you’re sure to maximize your core knowledge and skills.
- Jan 09 – Taxonomy & Findability with Stephanie Lemieux
- Jan 30 – Wireframes with Chris Farnum
- Feb 20 – Content Strategy with Ahava Leibtag
- Mar 13 – Mobile Design with Josh Clark
- Apr 03 – Lean UX: A Deep Dive with Joshua Seiden
- Apr 17 – The Four Pillars of Information Design with Noah Iliinsky
- May 15 – Design Team Collaboration with Dan Brown
- Jun 05 – Responsive Design Workflows with Ben Callahan
- Jun 26 – The Product Roadmap: Where Product Management and UX Meet with Bruce McCarthy
Sign-up Once. Pay Once. All live seminars January through June 2014. Register now.